If you’ve never interviewed an ADHD Coach before, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- How long have you been an ADHD coach?
- Who do you specialize in coaching?
- What kind of coach training / ADHD coach training do you have?
- How would you explain your approach to ADHD coaching?
- What kind of personal experience do you have with ADHD?
- What led you to become an ADHD coach?
- What type of issues do you typically work on with people?
- Can you tell me what a typical coaching session might be like?
- What can I expect from you, as coach, during our coaching? What will you expect of me, as client?
- What days and times are you available to schedule coaching sessions?
- Do you coach in person? Over the phone? Via Skype?
Please click here to contact S.O.S. if you want to learn more about ADHD Coaching.