January is Get Organized Month! If you’re disorganized, your disorganization might show up as piles of papers, cluttered rooms, losing things, running late, forgetting tasks, or never getting around to what’s most important. However your disorganization shows up, it’s in your best interest to find the best support to help you understand it, work through it and move past it.
Over the course of the next month I’ll be featuring the following to support you on your organizing journey:
- Posts on creating a less “busy” life and using best practices
- A post introducing an exciting new group coaching experience for those of you with ADHD, or who think you might have ADHD
- A post detailing steps to help you find organizing assistance tailored to your particular type of disorganization
- Posts introducing some of my marvelous ICD colleagues who’ll share their organizing challenges and what they’re doing to overcome them. Yes, even professional organizers have organizing challenges, present company included.
- A few short posts here and there on what to do and NOT do to help you reach your goal of a more organized life.
In 2014, I’d like to increase my focus on you, my reader, and invite you to send me questions or topics of interest you’d like to see addressed on this blog. Please feel free to send these to me via my Contact S.O.S. page.
My New Year’s wish for you is a more organized life. Please let me know how I might be able to support you in achieving that!