The 6th Annual Virtual AD/HD Conference is coming up! Last year over 500 attendees gathered at the Virtual AD/HD Conference to learn from the world’s leading experts on the topic of AD/HD. This year’s conference will be held October 7-10 in the comfort of your own home or office.
Sound Interesting? Well, here are 5 reasons why you should consider attending the Virtual AD/HD Conference:
1. You’ll access top experts in the world of ADHD without having to leave your home or office.
2. You’ll get the latest information and strategies on the most important topics in ADHD, from medication management to life skills.
3. You’ll connect with a supportive group of your peers, as the conference is attended by hundreds of people who understand the challenges of ADHD.
4. You’ll participate at your own pace by choosing to attend the sessions live via Internet, or downloading the presentations to listen to later.
5. You’ll skip the costs and hassles of traveling to a conference which means: no hotels, no airports, and no parking fees.
This conference is a great opportunity to connect with the experts, interact with your peers, and pick up more skills to successfully manage your ADHD. Interested in registering? Just click the banner below to be connected to the registration site.